Are you an occupying owner and/or investor? Entrust us your corporate real estate!
- Responsible for all practical aspects: financial, technical, administrative and legal
- Create tailor-made solutions
- Develop rental capital gain
- Prevent rental vacancy
- Coordinate 24/24 intervention
- Regular reporting
- Improve your annual profitability
- Guarantee maintenance and technical installations
- Detect possible problems and even anticipate them
- Analyze technical evaluations to optimize expenses
- Provide innovative solutions, particularly in energy
- Keep the accounts and send monthly or quarterly reports
- Establish the provisional budgets
- Negotiate the financial conditions of subcontractors and aim at cost reduction
- Collect rents and provisions
- Index rents
- Use the strength of Trevi Group (via the TREA team) to lower your fire insurance premiums
Commercial relationships and administrative follow-up
- Boosting marketing: rental vacancies must be avoided
- Analyze with the brokerage any changes to be made to the rental properties and the values to be applied
- Non-exclusive use of TREVI brokerage services
- Negotiation and completion of leases
- Regular contact with the tenants: a happy tenant stays longer
For a better collaboration of working together in co-ownership, TREVI Services offers you its solutions!
Do you share the ownership of a building with other companies? You are therefore a co-owner!
- Whatever the size of your building, a trustee must be appointed.
- The trustee is the sole and compulsory element of your co-ownership. They manage the building in your name and on your behalf. They execute or have executed the decisions taken by the general meeting.
- So, call upon the services of a specialist
- TREVI has more than 50 years of experience, a multidisciplinary team, a real approach for cost reduction and transparent communication through its website.
- Define yourself your co-ownership profile to receive an offer tailored to your needs.
Interested in Trevi Property Management? Contact us for more information
Guaranteed answer within 24 hours